Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Bundle of Joy

Here's a baby boy!

He is punched and slipped into a "blanket" created by using the Big Shot Scallop Circle die, then wrapped with a ribbon. To achieve the "blanket" fold up 1-1/8" across the bottom, place baby into blanket - secure, then "wrap". The finished measurement at the bottom is 1-1/2" wide and the finished measurement at top is 2" wide.

Additional info: (not shown) Body is 2-3/4"x1-1/2", then attached to 1-1/2" circle. Attach to card using sticky tape.
Supplies:
  • Stamp: Hugs & Wishes
  • CS: Boardering Blue, Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Retired Hostess Print Pack
  • Ink: Black
  • Accys: 1-1/2" Circle Punch, Bashful Blue 5/8" GStriped Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot Scallop Circle Die, Photo Corner Punch, Stampin Write Black & Pixie Pink Pen, Curly Punch (EK Success) for hair, sticky tape.

Thank you for stopping by. Any questions? E-mail me...................

3 comments:

Regina said...

I'm talking from Germany. I found your blog for a few weeks and I'm so glad that I found you.
What a gorgeous baby card, so cute! That is amazing...what a clever and super idea!!
Sorry my bad English.
Greetings Regina

Anonymous said...

Love how you used the swirl punch for the baby's "hair"!

Jennifer said...

My new granddaughter is due in July. I am going to put this cute "baby" on the front of 3x3notepad covers and hand them out at the hospital! Thanks for the ideas!! Love your blog!

-Jennifer