Friday, January 16, 2009

January 2009 Swaps

Wow - it's 2009 and I got a surprise in the mail! SWAPS! Love them.

This one is from Joanne -she is an Angel (really!)

Lesta did this classy masculine card

I love this one using the Big Shot Scallop Circle from Denise - the inside is great, too

Above candy holder -stamper unknown, Owl Top Note from Sgaron, Owl card - stamper unknown

This one is from Ginger, and the Cherish Pumpkin is from Denise.

I love these star cards: Single Star w/heart is from Donna, and the Best Wishes- Stamper unknown.

I love the techniques used for the background stamp-Stamper unknown. The Pun Rocket: it's from a great swap friend: Kathleen. You can't see the sprakle it has. Last but not least: Yvonne sent me this Classy drink card - inside is even better.
Thank you for stopping by and I am looking forward to February!

No comments: