Friday, February 13, 2009

Something Special Box

Look how fun this box is!!!! I love this....I tweaked this box from the SU Big Shot Die: Box #2 which is not long enough to accomodate the SAB Stamp set: Yummy. I also reduced the height of the box. This box finished size is 4x1-1/4x1-1/2. The SU Big Shot Box #2 finished size is 3-3/4x1-1/4x2.

This box will hold 3 chocolates as shown.

Here's a close-up of the Close to Cocoa Box with Bo Ho Blossom stamped background and white embossed words.

And a close up of the Rose Red Designer Paper Boxes below


Ta-da: the box measurements

-Start with a 4-1/4 x 11 CS
-On the 11" side (using a Score-pal): score 1-1/4, 5-1/4, 6-1/2, 10-1/2.
-On the 4-1/4" side (using a Score-pal): score 1, 1-1/2, 1-1/4
-Cut as shown above, apply sticky tape at side and bottom flaps
-Use corner punch on flap
-Stamp "with Love" using the Stampin Write Pens, use Word Window punch for tag.
-Punch hole for tag, thread ribbon through and double knot.
Not too difficult, right?
Supplies:
  • Stamp: Yummy, Boho Blossoms Background
  • CS: Close to Cocoa, Rose Red Designer Paper
  • Ink: Versamark, Close to Cocoa
  • Accys: White Embossing Powder, 3/8" Whisper White Tafetta Ribbon, Stampin Write Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink, Black Pen, Sticky Tape, Crop-o-dile for 1/8" hole, Word Window Punch, 3/16" Corner Punch.

Thank you for stopping by today. Leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.................hugs!

3 comments:

Regina said...

These were really really cute! I am going to have to try that.
I look forward to all your updates. I just love your style and creative projects. You really inspire me.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a SU! demonstrator from MI. I just wanted to let you know that your blog is amazing. I love your little "mini" tutorials, step-by-step instructions, but not drawn out to every little detail. I will have to subscribe to see what is new!

Anonymous said...

THis little box is so perfect for the SAB set! I cant wait to try it! This is my first time visiting your blog and I love it!