- Stamp images on the red tissue (tip: tissue size should be larger than the card stock)
- Apply adhesive to the real red card stock
- Crumble the stamped red tissue
- Unfold, leaving wrinkles in the tissue, position on top of red card stock. Trim tissue as needed.
Close up of faux silk technique.
- Stamps: Circle Circus, Happy Everything
- CS: Real Red, Black, Kraft
- Ink: Real Red, Craft Vanilla, Black
- Accys: Modern Label Punch, Small Oval Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Red Tissue Paper (non SU)
I also picked up some pink and gold tissue paper today so stay tuned for projects using these tissues!
Thank you for stopping by today................xoxo