Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sushi Notes

Look what I got just in time! My pre-order from SU arrived today with Circle Circus (new stamp set being offered in the 2009-2010 Catalog). It works perfectly with this Mini Magazine holder project. To me, this stamp set screams make me Asian! Stamp me, Emboss me, Versamark me! So I did. The words "Sushi" is from 2 Scoops Rice Stamp Set which is colored using Old Olive Stampin' Write Pen. The "note" is from Sweet Little Sentiments (retired SU) - a nice combination.

Here's the side view:

Look! 3x3 Note cards with little Sushi! The envelopes are also stamped (using Old Olive ink) with one of the designs from the new stamp set. The message "a note for you" is from Sweet Little Sentiments (retired SU).

The trio of cards:

Note Card #1: Tamago (Egg) Sushi:

Copic markers and Stampin' Write Pens used (Old Olive and Certainly Celery):

Note Card #2: Spam Sushi:

Copic Markers and Stampin' Write pens used (Old Olive and Certainly Celery):

Note Card #3: Ebi (Shrimp) Sushi

Copic Markers and Stampin' Write Pens used (Old Olive and Certainly Celery):

Inside the note cards:

This is an "oldie" punch used for this project:

Supplies:
  • Stamps: SU Circle Circus, SU Sweet Little Sentiments (retired), Sushi (2 Scoops Rice)
  • CS: Black, Old Olive, Whisper White
  • Ink: Momento Black Tuxedo, Old Olive, Versamark, SU Classic Black
  • Accys: 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Small Oval Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Mixed Media Corner Punch (non SU), Dimensionals, Stampin; Write Old Olive and Certainly Celery Pens.

Thank you for stopping by today..........................xoxo

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hi Patti! You are lucky to receive your order - I am still waiting! These are lovely! Barbara

Jeannie said...

What great notes!! Looks like a great stamp set from 2 Scoops Rice too if I remember correctly -- if I liked Sushi, these would be right up my ally -- they are adorable!!