Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another Things I Love Mini Envelope Book

This one is really special - it was given to my niece for her birthday. The Designer Paper is a favorite of hers: Berry Bliss (which is retired). I know she is hoarding this paper. I added die cut daisies to the inside and outside cover. The daises are sponged in Pretty in Pink and then with a hint of Close to Cocoa. The outside daisy is popped up with a dimension while the inside one is not.

Here's a close-up of the Daisy:

Inside matching Designer Paper:

Cover inside close-up of Daisy:

1st Page:

2nd Page:

3rd Page:

Back page:

Inserts:

Back of album also covered with Designer Paper:

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Things I Love, I Heart Lists
  • CS: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper (retired)
  • Ink: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink
  • Accys: Big Shot Daisy Die, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/16" Corner Rounder, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Sponge, Piercer, Square Fire Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, Stamp-a-mah-jig.

Thank you for stopping by....................XOXO

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hi Patti!

I love your mini envelope books!

Hope you are having a good time during your visit!

Barbara Diane

Michelle said...

I've been enjoying your mini envelope books. So pretty and cute at the same time. Can hardly wait to make 1 or 2 or 3 or . . .
TFS!