Friday, August 7, 2009

Purse: a GIFT!

Is this the most beautiful site? My favorite colors! This is a gift from Frances - she is a great hostess! Although this paper is retired - we all still are in love with it. LOVE the ladybugs on the purse and the card. Don't you LOVE how the purse matches the card. The purse is 5-1/2" x 4-1/2" x 2". The red grosgrain handles make this perfect!

And here's what was inside the purse: great useful product!

Here's a close-up of the Ladybug: it's 3 scallop circle punched red CS.....OMG, Frances, you really drew those dots!

This was a great week of recapping the workshop we had....stay tuned next week to see what I gave Frances....yes, I surprised her with a gift, too! And, I think it is waaaay cute! So until then..............

5 comments:

Whimcees said...

The ladybugs are wonderful! I am going to make some today!

Thank you Patti for another week of fantastic creations! I LOVE your blog! :<}

Barbara Diane

B Anderson said...

Love it. Is the purse sack a SU diecut? Thanks for your help. Sooo cute. :))

Lynn Put said...

What a sweet little gift!
TFS

eunice said...

What a neat and creative way to do a ladybug! Such a sweet gift!

Liam said...

What an adorable little purse. Love it. I have seen this ladybird before but it is still gorgeous what you have done with this project.

Liam