Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Eggs

Can you believe these are Decorated Egg Shells? I went out to lunch today and the Thai Restaurant had their own decorations made by one of the gals. Instead of throwing out all those egg shells, she put them to good use. It's great to recycle. She hand decorated all these eggs using markers. The hats were made from paper. You just never know where creativity strikes as well as inspiration!!! I just had to share this with all of you! Make them for next year? Enjoy all these egg decorations - I can't wait to see what she does at Xmas - more decorated eggs? These are just a sampling of the decorated eggs on display.


This is a "mummy" egg - there is some glued rope around it - cool, eh?
Love this crazy clown!

This crazy straw man (scarecrow?)

A Thai Vampire?

I kept thinking where's the other eye - Oh, there is only one..........cool!

I hope you enjoyed my experience at this local restaurant!

1 comment:

helen said...

She sure is creative. I really like them. I wish I could tell her that.