Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby Bitty Book

This is one of my favorite projects from this weekend. It's for a sweet baby girl name Kyla. I used one of my favorite products from Stampin' Up: the Bitty Book. I love the chipboard case and the album inside........such a great project to "play" with and decorate. I had given the parents a series of these albums: a bridal shower album, a wedding album, a baby shower album, and to complete the series now: a baby album!!!! I love the spinner message on the album front. Whoo- hoo......cool, eh? This is the best photo out of all that I took - not sure why I always have this problem with projects in pink. This project finished size is 5" x 4" x 1-1/4".


The album and the case:

Here's a better view of the Bitty Book Front Case:


The spinning "welcome Little One" message with a little pearl accent (sooooo glad SU is now carrying those adhesive pearls as of July 1):


Here's the little onesie:


Some charms dangling from the album spine:




Front album cover image:


Album inside:

Album inside left cover:


Album inside right cover:



Many of the supplies used have been retired even though I still love them and they are very appropriate. Supplies are not listed.......this project can certainly be duplicated with any baby type stamps. if you have any questions, please e-mail me. Thank you for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Jeannie said...

Wow! Love the idea! Absolutely love it!! TFS!

Whimcees said...

Hi Patti!

This is a beautiful baby gift! I love the little charms and all the detail!

Wishing you a great week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Helen said...

Wow, Patti, you are the mini album queen! This album is so pretty.

ArtisticInkspirations said...

How very, very cute!!! Wish I knew someone with a little baby girl!!

Lucinda said...

This is so cute but where does one get those little charms?

Creations by Patti said...

Lucinda,

Thank you for your inquiry. Charms were purchased from a local craft store - usually the beading dept or even the "favor" dept. has these small charms. They come in packs of 10 and are not expensive.

let me know if you need further help,
Patti

Whitney Richardson said...

OMG!! That is so stinkin cute. I would have never thought about the top note on the top and then to do the penny slide!! Great job!! love it!!

xxxooW

Anusha Vamsee said...

Beautiful n soo cuddly.. :-)