Friday, July 2, 2010

More Envelope Cards

I remembered I had a stash of envelope cards in my "library" and wanted to share them today. Here is a wide assortment of colors and variations. They are all made using A2 envelopes. Fold them in half, cut the back flap at the fold line, seal one side..........embellish! You can see many of these stamps have been retired (sigh - I love some of them so much), especially the bamboo background stamp, Asian symbol, and Kanji word.

Love those slippers with Dazzling Diamond glitter!

Here's one I got at convention one year:

Here's one that was one of my favorites (since my background is in sewing!):

Baby envelope cards - great place for a gift card, a note, or CASH!

Another baby one...................

Here's another I got from convention. It is backed with card stock. The inside was not stamped.
So I hope you enjoyed a stroll down memory lane...................thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend.

9 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love these envelope cards...I'll have to try some myself! Thanks for sharing.

June K said...

You've given me many ideas. These are really cute.

**June**

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, these are so great. I love this idea. TFS.

Sherry said...

What size is the original A2 envelope? This is such a great idea.

Nathalie said...

Love all your creations. ! Great idea these envelopes cards ! A fan from France !!!

KT Hom said...

This idea is simply AWESOME! Love reading your blog and seeing your creativity --- TFS! From a subscriber in San Jose

eunice said...

Oh, these are neat! What a great idea for a quickie gift card holder. Thanks for sharing these.

Liam said...

Love all these envelope cards. Fantastic idea.

Liam

Hank hendricks said...

you have given me many ideas...i will have to try this for Gift Card envelopes. thanks for sharing.