Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday Pop Up

I've been recently working on a bunch of Pop Up Birthday cards. I used some retired card stock and some left over $1 spot scrapbook paper. Originally, the pop up was to test the size of the Happy Birthday Pop Up but then I had enough paper to complete a card. Outside mat is 4-1/4" x 3-1/4" . The Wish Big White section is 1-1/2" x 1-3/4", each mat is 1/4" larger and popped with dimensionals.


Here's the felt flower embellishment attached using mini Glue dots. The Adhesive rhinestone flower from my stash.


Open the card to reveal a combination of dots ans stripes with more felt embellished flowers on each corner. The simple Pop up (from SVGcuts.com Premium Pop Up cut file) is in the center.


Here's a closer look at the felt flowers



Side view of the Pop Up:


Resources:

Stamps: SU Word Play

CS: SU Melon Mambo, White, $1 Target Spot Scrap Paper

Ink: SU Melon Mambo

Others: 1/4" fantasy Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Adhesive Felt (unknown), Happy Birthday SVG File svgcuts.com


Stay tuned for additional Pop Up cards..............

3 comments:

Helen said...

Love all your pop up cards, Patti! Make me wanted to make some too.

CharonMok said...

This is very beautiful. I've just created my own website to sell some pop-up cards. They're absolutely beautiful. If you are interested in pop-up cards. It is exactly what you are looking for: happy birthday pop up cards, pop-up cards

StilesMok said...

Thank you for all your wonderful tutorials. This is fabulous. I wish I was talented and patient like u. You can get more patterns If you are interested in pop-up cards. View more designs from them: pop up Birthday Card, pop-up cards