Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Fabulous Gift Card Holder

Another birthday card to share..........that's what I thought..........it's a gift card from a great friend: Gail W. She used one of my favorite stamps from Judikins. And I just am in love with THAT paper, too.

Gail did a great job on coloring "Dancing Girl" from Judikins. I love the stickles on the fan and the bling on the butterfly.


Untie the organdy ribbon closure to reveal:


Open more.............I love the Martha punches she used.....they're my favorite.


Look how clever she tucked the gift card in the pocket: use the Sakura punch as the pull tab.........love this!!!


I am so happy to have been able to share this great card with this.............so sorry for the delay and hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

What a neat fold Patti.

Connie at Cottage Creek said...

Love the Dancing Girl image and fun fold for this gift card holder! TFS!!

Anonymous said...

Would love instructions for the gift card holder!