Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Posh Wedding Card

This card was made for a recent wedding. Like the little Madam Alexander Dolls? They came from those "happy" meals (years ago) and this was such a great opportunity to include them as part of the Best Wishes to the couple. The color theme for the wedding was Pink, Silver, and Black so I chose Teresa Collins Posh Collection Designer Paper. Love her paper - I saw the collection early this year at CHA in January and was so happy I was able to make a project with it. And, I was able to purchase the collection in single sheets at my local craft store - that way, I only got what I needed (dah...............why? I love this paper so it is OK to hoard it just a little).

Here's the little darlings....................yes, their eyes do open and close.

The right bottom of the card is embellished with three adhesive flat back pearls.

The words "Celebrate" was cut using the Provo Craft Tie the Knot Cricut Cartridge on Silver Card Stock. About 3 layers of white card stock are behind the silver to resemble a chipboard embellishment. Adorn with 1/2" Pink Organdy Ribbon to finish off the card.

Inside, a simple stamped message with a strip of Posh Designer Paper:

Supplies:


  • Stamps: Cloud 9 design Clear Stamps: Simple Thoughts - Wedding

  • CS: SU Pixie Pink, Black, White, Teresa Collins Posh Designer Paper, Silver

  • Ink: Black Staz-on Black

  • Accys: 1/2" Pink Organdy Ribbon, Provo Craft Tie the Knot Cricut Cartridge, Flat Back Adhesive Pearls, Dimensionals

Stay tuned tomorrow for the posting of the Wedding Album which co-ordinates with this card.


Thank you for stopping by to see this card.................

2 comments:

Lisa Schipritt said...

So Pretty!!!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Gorgeous...I have this cartridge, so I am going to have to give this a try! Wonderful inspiration!