Monday, July 30, 2012

Asian Doll Thank You

Here's a Thank You card that rocks!!!! I cased the layout from Jin. The Asian Doll is part of the Happily Ever After SVG cut file from Lettering Delights. I used my SCAL computer program and my Silhouette to cut this cutie. The Kanji characters are a free SVG cut file from Jin Yong (Under the Cherry Tree) found here. Patterned paper is from My Little Shoebox (from 2010 so not sure if it is still available or not) called Harmony - Tranquility. Card base is SU Old Olive, mat is DCVW's Summer Dream mat stack pack. Finish off the card with some pink grosgrain ribbon.
A closer look at the Kanji Characters cut using Black card stock, adhered using a Quickie Glue Pen: Clouds are punched using the Fiskars Large cloud punch and embossed with Cuttlebug Dot embossing folder.
The Asian Doll: adhesive rhinestones in her hair, adhesive pearls for her earrings, and of course she is holding  a antique coin. Her dress is a Cuttlebug Asian embossing folder. She is popped with dimensionals. She is about 3-1/4" high. Isn't she just the cutest?
Card inside:
Hope you all liked this card.  Enjoy yourself and have a great crafting day....................

4 comments:

cloud9stamper said...

You do such darling work. I love the punch out Asian girl!!
Mary

Mary R. said...

Patty / hi where can I get this die cut or punch and did you die cut the letters I would love to get the letters too / please help me I love Asian stuff/
Thank you so much MaryRedford

Jan Castle said...

Cute as a button Patti!!!!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

eunice said...

Got this...and am LOVING the little China doll!!! Just couldn't stop staring at it, taking in and being amazed at all the wonderful details...little pearl earrings and embossing looks fab on her dress! Couldn't help but be amazed also at how your papers matched perfectly...I'm so blessed to have you as a friend! thank you!