Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mr. Snowman Treats

Another cute treat container from SVGcuts.com collection recently released called Christmas Open House SVG kit. This cute snowman was so easy to assemble....and remember, Mary always has a video that is easy to follow. Cuttlebug Dots embossing folder used for his body.  Mr. Snowman is 6" tall, about 3-1/4" in diameter.  He is so cute!!!!
Place a tea light in Mr. Snowman (even when white card stock is used) and it still works.

His red organdy tied ribbon bow around the Hat embellishment with Martha Stewart Punch for the leaves with SU Old Olives card stock, Marianne Creatables Poinsettia die with scrap red/yellow card stock. Sponge the pieces with any brown ink, then adhere to hat using mini glue dots.
His face: some small adhesive rhinestones (left over from Halloween) and Black adhesive rhinestones for the eyes. The ones I had were a bit small so all I did was punch a larger circle and it worked well.
And for his body buttons: larger green adhesive rhinestones (I actually got these recently from Joanne's on sale)
His arms are 3 layers of card stock so they are quite sturdy:
Remove his hat to reveal treats inside
 
 This container holds lots of nuggets!!!!
I will try to make more of these,. They are absolutely adorable..............don't you think?

4 comments:

Jenny said...

This is so cute! I saw that cut file and really want it! Need to get my cameo first... thanks for sharing and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

cropsticks said...

Adorable!!!

Jan Castle said...

Very cute Patti! I especially like that you filled it with chocolate!!!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Karli said...

I luuuv this little guy. I got this cut file too ;) so I will be giving these as little gifts. TFS!