Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Panda Wobble Swap

Here's a card received from my friend Jan she knows i will treasure each of her Asian cards she sends to me. This one is really fun. She used one of those wobbles (but this one has a clear base instead of a white one).  In addition the pandas have tiny googlie eyes: CUTE!  Mama Panda is popped with foam tape, too to give her that added dimension, I love the bamboo background and the green glitter mat used. 
See the side view:
See the wobble in action?: fun!!!
Thank You, Jan for this great card!!!

3 comments:

oleladydevine said...

I love this card. My youngest DD loves panda bears. I would love to see a tutorial on how to make this card.

Jan Castle said...

Had to laugh Patti...your picture of the Panda in action is priceless! Thanks for posting my card...and it was so easy to make!!! Love those kinds of cards.
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Creations by Patti said...

Hello "oleladydevine"
Prob best to have you contact my friend, Jan Castle for the details on how to make this card. Her blog is listed above - just click on her name and you will be able to contact her. Once you get your hands on those wobbles, you will be well on your way.
my best, Patti