Sunday, December 30, 2012

Toy Soldier & Snowman Treats

Am doing more blog posting catch up.......Here are some fun Snowmen and Toy Soldiers made during the holidays.  They are filled with treats as previously posted here with details.  They are just absolutely adoreable.  The Snowman is a SVG cut file from my favorite on line store SVGcuts.com.  The collection is called Christmas Open House and can be found here. Embossing folder used is from Hero Arts/Sizzix called Dot Swirl.
Aren't they soooo cute?  They got sent off to surprise everyone.  So here are the Toy Soldiers.  They are a FREE SVG cut file also from SVGcuts.com found here. These little guys are also really cute, too. Original size is 5-1/2" tall. I made some smaller ones, too which are 4" tall.............so cute...............I could have used a bowling ball........
These were simply so fun to make and for others to enjoy................................... 

5 comments:

Jenny said...

These are soooo cute! I finally took the plunge and got me a cameo... now just need to take it out of the box!!! Happy New Year Patti!

Jan Castle said...

Everybody...these are the CUTEST, sturdy, ADORABLE creations you could possibly imagine - AND, filled with goodies!!! Patti, you outdid yourself! Thanks so much!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Mary R. said...

I would love to know how to make the money card You made patti do you have a ten plate or how did you make it .....

MaryRedford \

mredford24@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Really cute boxes! Love how you gave texture to the snowmen's body. I'm sure the recipients will be delighted.

Hope you are having a great new year!

-Kit

Karli said...

ooohhhh, these are some truly lucky peeps that got these. Thanks so much for sharing the link to the toy soldiers! I don't know how in the world I missed those LOL! Now, I've got 'em for next year. You'll remind me won't ya??!! Hugs~