Monday, March 25, 2013

Bo Bunny Serenity Card Kit

While re-organizing my craft room, I ran across this Bo Bunny Serenity card kit purchased last year.......sigh.......another project to complete. Once I opened the package, it was easy to make all the 8 cards in a short amount of time. Loved that it came with chipboard stickers, rub on sentiments, and punch outs.  Instructions are included for each card. I think this is one of the 'better" card kits I've seen. There are various sizes so that makes it more interesting to complete.  Edges of the cards are sponged using brown ink. I love the flexibility to tweak it to make it my own (and I have done that to some of the cards). Here they all are as a group, then there are individual photos:
I have this paper collection so will be able to make duplicate cards. This one is 5"x7". The scalloped shaped top note is embossed using Asian Cuttlebug embossing folder. Memory Box branch die in brown card stock used. Those chipboard blossoms were part of the card kit.  Message (Happy Birthday, Thank You, or whatever) can be applied later.
This card is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".  I added the two Asian corners cut using my SCAL/Silhouette. The Long Life Kanji symbol in SU Cherry Cobbler was also cut using SCAL/Silhouette. That small top edge note peeking out beneath the stripe is from the card above. The center medallion is a adhesive chipboard.

This card is 5" x 5". It has faux stitching (printed) and a rectangular adhesive chipboard popped with foam squares.  Message can be applied later. 
This card is a birthday card: again, the Long Life Kanji cut in SU Cherry Cobbler card stock with a Kraft background mat is popped with foam squares.  The large floral is a adhesive chipboard popped up with foam squares.  Again, some printed faux brown stitching.
This card is 5-1/2" x 4-1/4". The lantern and the shaped top note are adhesive chipboard. The "wisdom" Kanji word is a rub-on included in the card kit.
A   7" x 4" card. This one I made into my own using the pieces from the card kit.  The two  flowers popped with foam square are positioned to the side with the adhesive chipboard top note next to the flowers. Rose color dew drops are added to the top and bottom corners of the card.
Another 7" x 4-1/2" card with a scallop bottom edge. Adhesive chipboard pieces are the lantern and center multi stripe  with more red faux stitching.  I did decide to mat the center multi stripe square with SU Cherry Cobbler, then pop with adhesive foam squares.  The cherry blossoms are also adhesive chipboard that came in the card set.
Last, and my favorite card: 7" x 5" card with two lanterns. One of the lanterns is a cut out and the other is a adhesive chipboard.  Both have Kanji rub-ons.  The cherry blossoms are also adhesive chipboard. SU Cherry Cobbler card stock is also used as the mat for the center of the card.  I love this paper used.
 Here's what the kit looks like:
Which card is your favorite? All of them? Have a crafty day!
 

  





1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

Love what you did with this kit Patti....every card is a treasure!!!
Paper Hugs,
Jan