Monday, July 29, 2013

Kimono Birthday Wishes

A really nice surprise to get in the mail from my very good gal pal Gina Taylor who is a Stampin - Up Demonstrator (celebrating her 10th year whoo-hoo). She has a blog which can be found here. So check her out!!!! And, if you are ever in need of ANY Stampin-Up supplies, she's your gal.  She has the best customer service ever! I hadn't gotten one of these kimono cards in a while, Gina put a new twist to it by adding the back solid color mat showing off the kimono card shape and has a unique front band.  All products used here are from Stampin-Up.
The front band:
A look at the side:
Remove the front band (closed using Velcro) to reveal....................inside message
Inside stamped message. Isn't this double sided paper gorgeous?
Isn't this a nice card? I love it!!!! Thank you Gina for my wonderful card and gifts that were enclosed in the box.

4 comments:

eunice said...

This is such a cool kimono card...first time for me seeing one like this...really like how it's hinged on the sides and opens like a gatefold. Wanna try one like this soon.

Kerry said...

This is gorgeous, so beautiful! :)

Jan Castle said...

WONDERFUL!!!!
Hugs,
Jan

CarlavdM said...

I agree with every one above me.....Wonderfull!!!