Monday, August 12, 2013

My Very Own Initial Candy Container

I absolutely love this gift from my friend Jackie C. It is the cutest thing: it's about 3-1/2" tall.  Soooo cute!!!! She got her Silhouette and immediately started "practicing" to use it. Of course, she also used the Graphic 45 Bird Song paper which I absolutely LOVE.......................You can find this and other initials in the Silhouette on Line Store.
Like this cute tag, too?
Remove the top layer of the initial..............cute little box with little candies...........love it yet?
Thank you, Jackie, for giving me this cute present. I absolutely love it. I am excited to make some of my own sometime soon...............happy crafting!!!!!

1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

What a useful letter!!!! Jackie did a wonderful job!
Paper Hugs,
Jan