Thursday, January 23, 2014

Gingerbread House of Treats

Aren't these treat boxes cute?  They are a cut file from SVGcutting called Gingerbread Lidded House found here.  Oops, forgot to take the finished measurements.  House is made from Recollections Kraft paper with some sponging on all the edges using any brown ink.  Other papers are from my stash.  Pink ribbon is from Stampin-up.
Here's a closer look: Stamped "gingerbread kisses" is from Jaded Blossom Stamps Gingerbread Candies found here.
The candy is a die I had from my library - hmmm............vendor???? Adhesive red rhinestone for the door knob.
Add Diamond Stickles to the roof icing:
Remove the lid to reveal the treats: LOVE those Ginger candy stamps from Jaded Blossom.
And, aren't they just yummy?
Thank you for stopping by today to visit.....................

3 comments:

said...

The gingerbread house is so sweet :) I just might have to make myself one lol Also I am a little new to your blog, I'd love if you could visit me at www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

Jan Castle said...

Cute, cute, cute Patti!
Hugs,
Jan

HawaiianLibrarian said...

2 sweet 2 cute. mahalo for sharing a fabulous project.