Friday, July 4, 2014

Hana's graduation

I thought I was done with all the graduations this year.............one more.  So I decided to make this cute card using the FREE SVG cut file from Scrapping Bug Designs (found here).  It was re sized to fit the card.  Luckily, I had some graduation paper I had not used this year and this owl image worked out great.  In addition, I also quickly made a graduation ribbon lei, too in the Yellow and green school colors. The centers of the flower is a soft ivory color which worked out well. The Bubble Message is a Hero Art Stamp, cut, then popped on foam squares. paper used is Recollections Green, Yellow, Black,White, and Kraft.  Scraps of Orange used for the beak.  The owl and beak have been lightly sponged with  brown ink. Decorative paper is from Doodlebug Cap and Gown #3859 Wise Guys 

Open the card to reveal the inside: Another owl..........decorative paper is Doodlebug Cap and Gown #3862 Valedictorian
Card inside owl has 'wobble' mechanism
See the Owl spring into action:
The diploma is a stamped image from Hero Arts.  Copic colors are used to color it.
card inside message is computer generated:
Thank you for stopping by today and I KNOW this was definitely the LAST graduation project I will be making this year..............!!!!

1 comment:

koala said...

So cute !!! I love this owl !!! (^o^)/"""