Monday, March 14, 2016

Asian Starbuck Coffee Cup

As mentioned in the previous post, this is part of the Asian Marci Tissue Box Holder gift for Eunice - her blog here. Another Coffee Cup was previously posted November 14, 2014 and Monday (Cherry Blossom Coffee Cup) on April 7, 2014. This project is from one of my very favorite company's: SVGcuts.com. The collection called Good Day at the Office Kit found here. The finished Coffee treat cup size: 7" tall x 3-3/4". Paper used is My Little Shoebox  Cherry Delight - Happy Times (paper is from 2012), Cream Card stock for all the lids, Chocolate Brown is used for the sleeve.
See how cool personalized coffee treat cups can be?.................the personalized portion is a FREE SVG cut from SVGcutting.com when they had Candice's Birthday Blog Hop a while back - see the original posting here..  The removable sleeve (is from the Good Day at the Office Kit from SVGcuts.com).  I was able to ungroup the original file and add any letters I needed for the personalization - cool, eh? Unfortunately, I was not happy with the way the Starbuck's logo cut so I ended up doing a search and printing out the logo which looks much nicer.
Here's a closer look at the personalized sleeve:

Treats of stamped Rolos candy inside - it does hold a whole bunch..........
Stamps are from Jaded Blossom - Kawaii Treats.  They are so happy and cute food stamps punched out using a 3/4" circle punch.  You can see them more clear here:
Thank you for coming by today to visit................

3 comments:

Jan Castle said...

BRAVO Patti! Eunice will LOVE this!!!! You are soooooooo clever!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

yums said...

WOW!!! I'm impressed and so drooling with envy. Love your cup. Now do I dare make one too?? nah! I'll just keep this on file so I can come back to it for a long time. Go Girl!

Gina Taylor said...

You're really Rocking your Starbuck's gift to Eunice! Happy Easter to you and your family dear Patti.
~Gina